Saturday, December 6, 2008

Misc Pictures

Well, it has been quite a while since we updated this. So, here are some random pics from the end of summer etc. After our trip to Disney, my Sony camera which I so did love, bit the dust. So, now we have a Canon, and it is giving us troubles with the batteries. I think I need my hubby to go work for the Stereo Advantage again!!!! Or, I need to steal his Sony camera!
Well, the kids spent the rest of the summer doing various activities. We went to Toronto with grama for a few days where we went to the Toronto Zoo, Fantasy Fair (an indoor amusement park) and the Toronto Islands (really cool!) We had some campfires with the neighborhood kids, and then went to Disney. Then, scooter had his first day of school. He has also lost two teeth (No, Kera had nothing to do with it, honest!) Halloween was great, Thanksgiving was quite and now we are gearing up for Christmas!
Jr with a butterfly - Strong Museum.

Playing Dress up at Strong Museum.

Butterfly Exhibit at Strong Museum.



Strong Museum.




On the Kamodo Dragon at the Toronto Zoo.








No comments: